This is the refund policy for services purchased through all divisions or venues.
- Where applicable, all staff will advise customers upon request, prior to the completion of their initial sale, of the following policy and will provide a written copy upon request.
- We provide services to our customers.
- If a service is being provided with information procured from outside source we inform our subscribers where that information is coming from, prior to completion of the sale, so they are, therefore, aware of exactly what type of information they will be receiving
- For orders or services purchased, once the customer has received any selections, no refund can be issued. Our services are the absolute best we can make them. As the service subscribed to includes information, just as with the Stock Market, our customers must recognize that the information cannot be guaranteed, and that past performance is not a promise of future results. What is guaranteed is that each and every customer will receive the service that was purchased in full.
- If a guarantee for services is offered as part of an individual promotion, the specific terms of that guarantee will be included in the promotion. Whether the guarantee will be for additional service or for a pro-rated refund shall be specified. Unless otherwise stated in writing, cash refunds shall not be issued without the prior written approval of the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- If, at the time of their order, a subscriber requests a pro-rated refund type guarantee, it will be negotiated with the sales representative, and the terms will be included in the customer’s sales record. We will provide these pro-rated refund type guarantees in writing only at the customer’s request. Pro-rated refund type guarantees will not be allowed on all services.
- To reiterate, customers will be advised of these policies, upon request, at the time of their original order. A written copy of the policy will be provided upon request.